Saturday 1 September 2012

Road Trip





This afternoon's road trip took me through the south western part of the province and you can see it was just a little overcast.  It was just a little windy as well and every time I jumped out of the car to take a photo I wasn't sure if I would wind up getting blown over or not.  Would love to blame the wind on Hurricane Isaac but that's probably not the cause LOL



There's a few places I regret not stopping at to take some photos, there were two red barns that would have been great but I did manage to find a couple of other barns later in the journey.


It rained lightly a few times but nothing too much to handle, thank goodness.  The roads were pretty deserted as well, but it did help that I was on the backroads most of the time.





Almost missed this bridge, it was on a road just off the main highway I was on, but found a place to turn around and bingo, got a shot of it :)




The White Horse was where I intended the photo tour to start, but instead it wound up being the final destination in today's photo road trip.  Now tonight its on to watching the Nationwide Race from Atlanta and stitching some more on LHN's Little Miss Sunflower.  Progress pic tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment