Saturday 15 September 2012

One of these, one of those....



I know I know, wasn't it just yesterday when I was all gung ho on working on the flamingo design from Cross Stitcher magazine?  Yeah, and then I got distracted.  Easy to tell I have the attention span of a gnat sometimes LOL.  I just wasn't feeling the bright colors at this time of year, since there are signs of autumn every where I wanted to be using browns and oranges and rusts.  I didn't want shades of pink and bright blue and yellow.

So I started 'Thomas' by Notforgotten Farms.  Its a design I've wanted to stitch for a couple years now and I finally ordered it  Eventually its going to wind up framed in my dining room but ummmm............first I need to finish stitching it eh?

But see, I got distracted again............yet?  And I started 'Autumn ABC' by Lizzie Kate.  I'm okay with the fabric I'm stitching it.  Would have preferred something with more of a brown tinge to it rather than a yellowy tinge but I wanted to do it on the cheap and use something from my existing stash in order to justify the framing costs.  And hey there's even the fun of the mini happy dance each and every time I finish another letter!

But then...............you guessed it!  I got distracted again and its all because I was organizing some of my supplies.  (see its not always good to try to be tidy hehehe). I found 'Autumn in New York' by Primrose Needleworks and decided it would be fun to stitch.  So I.............ummm..........as you can tell from the photo, I started YET ANOTHER PROJECT.

Ay yi yi!

But good news I'm determined to stick with this one until its complete and then work my way backwards through all my other starts of the past few days LOL.  Wish me luck!

1 comment:

  1. Lol! I do this, too, start something and then get distracted and start yet another project. :-D Your pieces all look great. :):)

    ReplyDelete