Friday 31 August 2012

Labor Day Weekend....ALREADY?????????

                                     A new start - Little House Needleworks 'Little Miss Sunflower'



Bargefest this evening.  Ummm totally missed the performance but did get to spend a little while wandering around the site.  The incorrect schedule was at one link I looked up so we got there expecting to listen to John McDermottt sing with the symphony orchestra and instead saw everyone leaving.  Turns out the show started at 730 not 915 like the schedule I looked at said.





But tonight is the second full moon of the month, something that only happens every couple of years and I managed to get a couple pics of it!




Also took a drive down River Road after dinner.  The light was wonderful and the river was like glass! Perfect for some snaps!




Cool old building!



Tonight's sunset was really amazing, the sky was different shades of pink.  Most likely due to smoke from forest fires to the west but pretty none-the-less!




Sunset reflections on the river





Can't believe its already Labor Day weekend.  Where has this summer gone?  Where has this year gone???  I swear its sped by even faster than I ever can remember a year going by.  I think I'd prefer those long summers I remember having when I was a kid, the ones that just seemed to go on and on and on.  

Remember those?




Here's to a weekend of rest and relaxation and fun!  It might be the end of summer but Mother Nature hasn't figured that out yet, its supposed to be nice and warm and hopefully sunny.  Looking forward to it!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful photos. Feel like I went for an evening walk with you,.

    ReplyDelete