Wednesday 22 August 2012

Mid week



Just a little more done, and I have a feeling I'm going to wind up ripping out the ghosts (particularly the upper one) because of the mysteriously darker thread color.  I had to rip out the upper ghost once because I'd miscounted and I didn't think there was much variation to the Sampler Thread Picket Fence I'm using but apparently there is.  Either that or I got the piece dirty somehow.  Hmmmmm.....




Spent a couple hours early this evening wandering around the park, snapping pics of all kinds of flowers.  A lot of them are blurry.  I really really need to invest in a better camera *sigh*.  One of these days.....



A 'pod' of kayaks next to the rowing club. Love the bright colors.  But I'm not loving the enormous blister I got on my left foot.  That'll teach me to wear socks with my sneakers next time I decide to go on an impromptu photo safari!  Funny to think I slipped on the sneakers cause I thought they'd be more comfy than my sandals.  Guess the joke's on me!

No comments:

Post a Comment