Wednesday 15 August 2012

The one where I actually finish a cross stitch!


I FINALLY managed to finish a cross stitch, and given the number of times I had to frog out sections of this one, I'm rather surprised.  I loved the finished product, even love my fabric choice - it was originally done on a tan/brownish colored mottled fabric but I thought this might be fun.  And yay, for a change I was right!  This is from the Just Cross Stitch Annual Halloween issue - The Town of Halloween by Primitive Hare.

4 comments:

  1. Wow, that was fast. Gorgeous Halloween stitch.
    Love the fabric choice

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kathy - it really is a quick stitch, even quicker if you don't make as many mistakes as I did and have to rip out constantly LOL.

    Kristi - Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the fabric!! I was wondering how this would look on a hand-dyed.....now I know!! Lovely!! :)

    ReplyDelete