Monday 23 January 2012

Weekend Project

Okay sorry for the lousy picture but I just got this finished and wanted to get something up on the blog, I'll take a better one tomorrow in the day light.  It's a project from the March 2012 issue of Cross-Stitch and Needlework.  Not 100% convinced I like the final product, it calls for DMC memory thread for the stalks of the hearts and I improvised by using 6-strands of plain old DMC.  I think I'll consider it for a day or two, and may get some of the memory thread and try that.  But its a cute, quick project and considering I just got the magazine Friday evening, I got it completed in record time.

1 comment:

  1. It looks wonderful Karen. I saw this in the magazine while standing in line at Joann's and wasn't sure about the stems. I like what you have done.

    ReplyDelete