Friday 6 January 2012

Snow Flurries

It was 8 degrees Celsius here yesterday (unheard of for January here!!!) but today we got a few centimeters of snow just so Mother Nature could show up who's really boss LOL.  But we still have wayyyy less snow than usual.  At this time last year it was freezing cold and we had a couple feet of the white stuff.  Definitely NOT complaining about this year's winter so far.  If it could stay like this all the way through I'd be ecstatic!

I think I might actually be getting over the cold/sinus infection/creeping crud that's been bugging me since just before New Years.  Thank goodness, cause I'm getting tired of going through Kleenex like I should have shares in it or coughing incessantly.  Would be great to make it through the whole day with some energy for a change.

No comments:

Post a Comment