Friday 13 January 2012

Happy Friday

It's a sunny cold day here today and we're supposed to get more snow (of course we are, we need to make up for the rest of winter when we didn't get any LOL).  But I've made some more progress on 6 Fat Men, yay!  Part 2 is finally completed (seemed like there was endless white to stitch on this square) so now its on to Part 3.

I should never be allowed into the bookstores when I'm already working on a project because I inevitably find something else that I JUST HAVE TO START RIGHT AWAY.  Argh!  Picked up the December 2011 issue of the British magazine Cross Stitch Collection for one pattern.  And I gnashing my teeth, trying to prevent myself from starting it right away.  The only thing stopping me is lack of a light blue piece of fabric.  So far......

Love , love, love it!  Hmm maybe a trip to the LNS isn't out of the question, I do have the time this afternoon.  Hmmmmm!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment