Monday 2 April 2012

Skies



The top picture is the sunset tonight, the other picture is Sunday afternoon's sky.  Love the different moods.

Was up early today so Denny could come over and use my computer - her internet was out - and today is the first day for camping reservations.  That was two hours of thumb twiddling, what a crazy system to have everyone trying to book for the whole summer.  There were probably a couple thousand people in line ahead of her and by the time she managed to get in there were no camping sites available in the size she wanted for the four days she wanted.  Good thing Darrell was on his computer at work trying to book one as well, he was successful, whew!

I'm still plowing along on the Lizzie Kate Double Flip-Its but discovered late in the evening that the piece of fabric I'm using isn't going to be long enough to do the full design - argh!  Not sure how I ever thought it was going to be long enough, it looks like I'm going to have to leave out at least two of the designs.  And of course that annoyed me enough that I started tossing around the idea of another start.

And yup, just before bed I put the first few stitches in.  I.  Am.  Bad.  What the heck, what's one more start with all the other ones I have going.  Photos of the stitching tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment