Friday 6 April 2012

Good Friday

 Wow, talk about supremely unmotivated today.  I didn't even bother to change out of jammies, but then I guess holidays are good for that.  Watched the Barrett Jackson auction from Palm Beach most of the afternoon, did a little more cross stitch - I'm still working on the LHN design and was more than a little surprised at how cheap a lot of the cars were going for.  But then I guess tomorrow is the day the more expensive vehicles will hit the auction block.

Finally managed to find a 'tree' to hang my Easter ornaments off.  I think its actually supposed to be for jewelery but hey, Pier One showed it being used for ornaments on its website so I guess I can do the same.  And it was about half the price of the Easter 'tree's they were selling.  So the price was right as well.  And I can use it for other holidays as well as Easter.  If I get busy and do some sewing I could whip up some small cross stitch ornaments to decorate it with between holidays.

No comments:

Post a Comment