Thursday 5 April 2012

Bus Ride

 Yes, that is a new start you see to the left.  'And the Rain Fell' from Little House Needleworks caught my eye and I couldn't resist starting it.  This is the second try, the first I started on a greyish blue piece of unknown 28ct.  This is a piece of  Ocean Depths opalescent linen from Enchanted Fabrics that I've been hanging on to for year, figured it was about time I actually put it to use.  Not sure if the blue in the girl's dress is going to clash but so far I like the color combos.

I'm such a dork.  Transit was offering free rides on the new Rapid Transit route that officially opens on Easter Sunday and I had to go check it out.  Not like I've ever been on a bus before, I know, but hey this one goes through a tunnel and goes up to 80 kms an hour for a wee stretch.  The bus was totally packed, in fact there was a cameraman at the station from one of the local news channels and when we got on board, there was another cameraman and a reporter standing at the front of the bus.  This is big news in the city LOL, guess that means I'm not the only dork.

No comments:

Post a Comment