Saturday 7 April 2012

Saturday

 Still loving the fabric color but really not sure about the blue in the girl's dress, it seems to clash just like I was worried about.  Tossing around possible changes - another blue? grey perhaps?  Or a total swap to a lighter pink to compliment the flowers?  Really not sure what to do.

Found this British magazine at the bookstore and since there are at least half a dozen patterns I can see myself doing, I figured it was a good purchase.  Most of the designs I really like are by Joan Elliott.

There was quite the difference in weather between yesterday and today. It was 20 C yesterday and today I doubt it got any higher than 9 C plus it was super windy with gusts up to 40 kms an hour.  Brrr, you never quite know how to dress if you're venturing outside at this time of year.  But we can't complain, the snow's been gone for weeks and that's unusual!  Fifteen years ago yesterday was the Blizzard of the Century that led to the Flood of the Century.  Glad we don't have to deal with that this year.


No comments:

Post a Comment