Wednesday 30 November 2011

A Week After Thanksgiving

I can't believe tomorrow is December 1...... Already..... Christmas is just around the corner..... Eek!

Thanksgiving and Black Friday were different.  Would have been the regular old traditions, lots of good food, watching the Macy's Parade, a little shopping, perusing the stack of flyers except I felt lousy.  Spent most of the time on the couch but I did manage to get quite a bit of stitching done even if I couldn't taste dinner, and had no urge to do any shopping.  Figure it was a good way to save $$$. 

Did go out around 9 am to Joann's, Office Depot and Old Navy and got a few things I wanted.  But mostly spent a lot of time hanging around the house and relaxing.  All in all not a bad way to spend a holiday!

No comments:

Post a Comment