Wednesday 16 November 2011

Bad Blogger.......already?

Wow, is this a new record or what, not even blogging again for a month and already I'm being a bad blogger and not posting anything for several days.   

Guess maybe it has something to do with a decided lack of progress on well...anything.   I spent most of Sunday afternoon working on a Lizzie Kate design only to discover just before bed that I'd screwed up by a couple stitches and it was going to screw up 3/4's of the design.  So all that came out and Monday's stitching was re-stitching that.  I'm moving equally slowly on the Belle Etoile SAL but at least I haven't mis-counted on that one..........yet!

We've had some more sprinkles of snow, nothing major but they are calling for a few cms later in the week.  Guess that will mean Winter has finally and officially arrived.  But in the meantime I'll live in the happy delusion that maybe it will be sunny and warm tomorrow :)

No comments:

Post a Comment