Saturday 19 November 2011

More stitching

Finally finished the latest Lizzie Kate design I started, as well as part two of the 'Belle Etoile' SAL. Gonna be quite the feat to get part 3 completed next week with Thanksgiving and everything else.  Fingers crossed I actually manage it!  I was a little concerned that my color choices for threads was going to work but the more I get completed, the more I like the whole project!

We finally got our first significant snow, at times on the drive home last night it was really coming down and traffic was insane of course.  It did look pretty but then reality hit and I remembered shoveling and icy conditions and almost five months of the stuff hahahah!

My uncle was released from the hospital.  Apparently they'd taken him down for gall bladder surgery Thursday around dinner time but the surgeon changed his mind and sent him back to his room saying he didn't think he needed to have the surgery.  Ummm, what???  So he's home now with antibiotics and glad to be back there.  We're still shaking our heads at his week long 'adventure'.

No comments:

Post a Comment