Monday 7 November 2011

Four Letter Word Time once again....

We got about 3 cm of snow over night.  Even when you're expecting it to happen any old time, its still a bit of shock that first morning when you go outside and have to deal with slippery streets and sidewalks, and snow covered stairs.  *sigh*  It hasn't melted yet so I guess we're stuck with it until March or so....

Worked a little yesterday on the Prairie Schooler Thanksgiving project while watching the NASCAR race from Texas.  Yay Tony, really really hope he manages to beat Carl Edwards for the Sprint Cup championship!  Thanksgiving Comes Again is coming along but for some reason just isn't the kind of project that's grabbed my attention.  Mid afternoon I set it aside and started a Janlynn kit I've had for years (and started before on 25 ct.)  Wound up ditching the original start and beginning again on 28 ct.  It's not exactly an 'one day' project so we'll see how long I stick with it until something else grabs my attention. Yup, in the midst of a serious case of 'startitis'.  And I was doing so good for a couple weeks with the finishes.

No comments:

Post a Comment