Saturday 10 March 2012

SCORE!

 First of all, here's a progress pic of 'Old World Floral' from the latest issue of Just Cross Stitch.  Considering how dense the stitching is in this design, its moving along very well.  Sometimes I impress myself by actually stitching quickly LOL.
Second, here's a snap of my brand new Ott Lite, purchased at Costco for a mere $19.99!  I had to look several times at the price tag myself just to believe it was actually so cheap!  They had it in this color - silver - and in black as well.  My other Ott Lite is half this size and nowhere near as handy.  It's sort of top heavy and tends to tip over all the time and it cost about twice the price and that was at  Black Friday prices at Michaels.  Very pleased with the new one from Costco and would definitely recommend it!

No comments:

Post a Comment