Thursday 29 March 2012

Cute

 I found the cutest Easter ornaments at Pier One and this little owl is one of them.  Cheap, colorful, and completely adorable.  And I don't think it is just Easter specific. Now to figure out a good way to display it. Hanging it off the lamp just isn't going to do it in the long run.

I have a little bit more progress on the Lizzie Kat Double Flipits, managed to get the second design completed and moved on to the third.  I love how it looks on my fabric choice, especially since I was beginning to despair I'd never find a design I wanted to stitch on it.  It's just so pretty, I hated seeing it simply sitting in my fabric drawer.

Its rainy today, and still a little chilly compared to the temperatures we were having the past couple weeks.  Still wondering if we'll get any snow before the end of the month but it looks doubtful. 

No comments:

Post a Comment