Friday 10 February 2012

Done!

 Another cross stitch finished!  Little House Needleworks '12 Days of Christmas'.  I really didn't think I'd wind up sticking with this one long enough to actually finish it but I'm really glad I did.  It turned out even cuter stitched up than it did when I saw the pattern.  It also turned out much larger than I expected.  Its on a mystery piece of 28 ct and its definitely the biggest design I've stitched this year dimension wise.

I've also succumbed to the EOS craze and finally managed to find a couple here after checking out several drug stores and Wal Mart.  The red is Summer Fruit and the green is Honeysuckle Honeydew.  Love the shape of them and they work pretty well too!  I think they'd be a cute addition to an Easter Basket!  (not even Valentine's Day yet and I'm already thinking about Easter - talk about rushing the seasons eh!)

No comments:

Post a Comment