Monday 14 October 2013

Happy Thanksgiving

Before you think I've totally lost my mind and don't know the date, it's actually happy Canadian Thansgiving today!  We had turkey and some of the trimmings for dinner tonight and it was delicious as always. I think that has to be one of my absolute favorite meals mmmm mmm good!

It was quite the rainy day Saturday and today, in fact the river is on the rise and that's never a good thing.  Usually we only have to worry about that in the spring.


I finished another small project, this time 'Happy Harvest' by Country Cottage Needleworks. They just prove time and time again that they are probably my favorite designer at the moment. Love the color palette Nikki uses and the designs are totally adorable.


And here's my latest start, it's the Autumn Sampler by Frosted Pumpkin Stitchery. Not much progress yet but I'm hoping to sail through this project for a couple reasons.  One, it's cute! And Two, I have quite the line up of projects I want to start. I was sorting through my stash tonight setting things aside and the To Do basket is looking pretty full!  But that's a good thing.


No comments:

Post a Comment