Wednesday 20 June 2012

First Day of Summer

 Finally got some flowers planted for the clay pots on the stairs.  Went with pansies and petunias this year, I absolutely love the vintage colors of pansies and managed to snag some at the greenhouse.  Yay!  Now lets just hope the darn squirrels refrain from digging them up this year so they have space to hide their peanuts!  I really tried to pack the plants in each pot so there's not much room for the critters to root around.  Fingers crossed.

Also got some cross stitch stash I'd ordered from Anita's Little Stitches.  Like clockwork it took two weeks to get here, at least I know the mail is pretty regular these days.  But its always so hard to wait those two weeks between ordering and having new stuff delivered! 

Couldn't resist starting one of them, and since I ordered the threads as well as the chart, all I had to do was find a piece of fabric.

No comments:

Post a Comment